Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wonderspotting at Leling Beach - Hagonoy Davao del Sur



We love just sitting quietly beside the rushing of the waves, watching the few people walking along the peaceful promenade by Leling Beach. Quiet is such a luxury these days and we appreciate these moments of serenity. It clears my mind, and seems to blow away all the negative energies that pile up as our everyday activities shake our soul.


Location: Leling Beach, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur, Mindanao Island


This is the Eye in the Sky!








Fry collecting fisherman



Washing away the sand




Abandon


Dawn's early light adorns the horizon as she
lends her warmth to the storm-ravaged sea.
Tempestuous waves of the fore-night, now tame,
roll their way to the shore, then in silence recede.
I stand alone with bare feet in the sand and seek
comfort from the cold ocean water's caress.
By turns, my troubles I cast to the surf and then
pray that this time they, too, will regress.
The salt of my skin meets the cool ocean spray;
they unite as warm tears stream down my face.
I walk away quickly, leaving behind sorrow and
my memories for the sea to erase.

- Tanya Lee










Watching the colors of the sky change... is like experiencing autumn in the skies.




Leling Beach as the night takes over.





No comments: